Ladies, the neon colors are back and very in this season! Everywhere I look I keep running into neon colors and I fall in love with them even more each time. But here's the thing, neon is a little tricky and if you're thinking you can't pull it off, well don't fret! Because you can! Here are a couple tricks to wearing neon and looking fabulous!
1. Stay away from tight-fitting pieces. This will draw too much attention to unwanted areas.
2. Try sticking to classic shapes - a punch of color won't be overwhelming if you keep it simple.
3. Be confident and own the look! - if you're not comfortable in your outfit, it will show.
1. Pull-out your favorite neon tights from the 80's, please.
2. Add more than two neon colors to one out-fit - try adding colors like light greys or navy to balance the neon.
3. Choose neons that don't compliment your skin tone - make sure that you choose colors that pop without washing you out!
Am I bringing back memories? HAH!
Here are a few of the pieces on my neon wish-list: